Pages

Sunday 12 December 2010

Welcome Bloggers to Stardoll Insider!





Hello And Welcome to Stardoll Insider. Im Becca (Shopme.com) im 12 and Live in England. I love Stardoll and Shopping. In My blog you can advertise read the articles do the competetions (as I am non superstar the prizes will be to do with the Blog (: )

Well Firstly I am Going to mention the new Notification Alerters.

They Have Changed As you have probably Figured. I like them this way as before I
didnt really notice I had a message and Now I do. This is a much easier way of quicker
communication. I love them, Hbu?


3 comments:

  1. Hey Becca x Ive Made A Goodish Banner You Could Use xx http://i55.tinypic.com/28uihrc.jpg Take A Look First x My E-mail Is xxImmiixx.Stardoll@hotmail.co.uk If you Wanna Let Me Write For You x Thanks xxImmiixx x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ILovetheBanner!
    + I will e-mail you with the topic I need youto write about if thats okay?! xx

    ReplyDelete