Pages

Tuesday 21 December 2010

WE HAVE MOVED! & SORRY!

Hi Guys I failed with this blog miserably!
I would like your help on making my next blog the best!
Please Refollow us closertostardoll.blogspot.com

Okay well the problem I had to move the blog was becuase my (Ex) writer Immi Informed me that I ahd copied someone elses name. No I hadn't copied there name I just didn't realise there was another blog called stardollInsider. Also I didnt realize copyright was the big thing on here im new to this type of stuff i copied someones picture and then posted then was accused of stealing it! And my cousin is an idiot and copied there title im sorry to anyone hurt and i am now aware of the copyrighting!
+thanks to everyone who informed me I now Have my own copyright Apologys to Immi @ thestardollthoughts.blogpsot.com and the blog I took the picture off


Peace Out ;)

Becca xx

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you made a new blog. I will be following it. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou So much. Its much easier this way and I think I prefer to go it alone xx

    ReplyDelete